Due to continued growth and a newly launched service, we are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Account Manager to join the Hop team, in our Chester office.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the digital marketing ideation, creation, management and reporting of our hotel clients online presence.
You’ll manage several hotel accounts and be experienced setting up and managing SEO, PPC, websites and social media ads.
You’re hungry to learn and develop your career. This role would suit a knowledgeable all-round digital professional with excellent client servicing skills. You’ll have a broad understanding of all things digital marketing. You will have worked with content and performance marketing and will have led on projects, campaigns, and work streams as well as been involved in new business pitches.
Key Skills & Experience
- Superb project management and time management.
- Organised and agile, to work across several teams.
- Confident in speaking directly with clients.
- Comfortable designing and managing several digital marketing strategies for clients.
- You must have experience setting up and managing PPC campaigns.
- You must have experience with optimising website SEO and developing SEO optmised content.
- You will have had experience with social media advertising, both setting up campaigns and measuring success.
- Experience managing a portfolio of B2B clients.
- Understanding of CMS tools and working with the design and marketing team, to build, update and manage client websites.
- Attention to detail with projects, verbal and written communications.
- Enthusiasm and passion for the web industry and new developments/technologies.
- Strong presentation skills (both verbal and written).
- Able to present to and deal with clients directly.
- You must love working with data, being able to interpret results and present results to clients.
- Confident with CRM email sending platforms, such as Mailchimp.
- Experience with Google Analytics – being able to audit campaigns in order to find gaps and opportunities to improve performance.
- Experience on-boarding new clients to a new service.
- It would be ideal if you have had experience in the hospitality industry but this is not essential.
- Overall management of several accounts, including web builds, road map development, maintenance, marketing, and other creative work.
- Retain and grow client relationships by delivering excellence in your client servicing and by being proactive in recommending added value services.
- Meeting clients and suggesting tactics to improve their website acquisition and conversion.
- Briefing internal team members on tasks needed, to ensure your portfolio of clients are happy
- Writing exceptional proposals and documentation – accurately and succinctly.
- Examine performance reports to uncover problems and opportunities – resolving/escalating them as required.
- To be considered for this great opportunity, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in account management.
- Completely comfortable with digital marketing creation, implementation and reporting.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience creating and managing PPC and social media ad campaigns A highly organised approach with the ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously.
- A passion for technology.
- A sound commercial understanding and sharp mind.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year