Exciting times at Hop!
Due to rapid growth and expansion we’re looking for an SEO/PPC Executive with at least 2 years’ experience who can think creatively and strategically to join our digital marketing team at Hop Software from our offices in Cheshire Oaks.
You must have a passion for all things SEO, PPC & digital and have a desire to put your stamp on the business. You’ll also need to be comfortable using popular SEO PPC & keyword research tools such as Ahrefs and SEM Rush as well as having a good working knowledge of Google Analytics. This is a fantastic role for a talented individual looking to develop their career.
Role & Responsibilities
- As an experienced SEO/PPC Executive you will be planning and implementing SEO/PPC campaigns for Hop Software & our digital clients. From planning and strategising to executing and tracking.
- Understand search engine algorithms to create a bullet proof proactive strategy.
- Continuous split testing and multivariate testing of ads copy and landing pages.
- Working collaboratively and supportively with the rest of the marketing team to monitor and implement necessary optimisation changes to expand and improve performance.
- Compiling data analysis and making consultative recommendations for testing and improving performance.
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics using a range of online tools
- Ensure SEO best practices are maintained throughout.
- Collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
- Produce monthly detailed reports
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and hours of Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm,
Salary £24,000+ depending on experience
Sound like the perfect job for job for you?
• On-site parking
Reference ID: DMJAN20
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• SEO/PPC: 2 years (Required)